Santaluz, San Diego Real Estate
The exclusive Santaluz real estate market occupies a secured and guarded community with soft hillsides, ravines, ridgelines, and open space. Santaluz is modeled after the Covenant in Rancho Santa Fe. The lots offer one house per 4 acres, and the developer chose to have the landscape very natural and inherent to California.
To learn more about Santaluz, San Diego houses and amenities, click here, or view Santaluz listings below.
Santaluz Homes For Sale
Santaluz Houses & Amenities
The Santaluz community includes an 11 acre village green, 19,000 sq. ft. community building, gymnasium, a multi-purpose room, workout facilities, pool and café. The development also includes tennis courts, clubhouse and private golf course.
Listed below are several neighborhoods that Santaluz offers.
- Custom homes - 73 lots ranging in size of .5-2+ acres and priced from $1.2-$7.5 million.
- Casitas - 80 homes ranging from 2100-2600 sq. ft. and priced from $985,000-$1,300,000.
- Davidson - 71 homes ranging in size from3800-4800 sq. ft. and priced from $1.3-$2.1 million
- Garden Homes - 63 homes ranging from3300-4200 sq. ft. and priced from $1.3-$1.5million
- Haciendas Sur - 49 homes ranging from 3200-3800 sq. ft. and priced from $1.4-$1.8 million.
- Posados - 49 homes ranging from 4800-5500 sq. ft. and priced from $1.9-$2.7 million.
- Sentinels - 80 homes ranging from 2300-2900 sq. ft. priced from $1.2-$1.7 million.
- Spanish Bungalows - 64 homes ranging from 2700-3600 sq. ft. and priced from $985,000-$1,500,000
- Warmington - 65 homes ranging from 3800-4800 sq. ft. and priced from $1.2-$1.6 million.
For further information, or to arrange a tour of Santaluz, San Diego properties, please contact us today.